Monday, November 3, 2014

Belated Halloween post

The 11-year-old took the equipment outside and carved the pumpkin.  No request for help, no nothing.  I suppose I am pleased that he is so independent, but it seems too soon!

He was very pleased with the results.

A big group went trick-or-treating, but these two planned their costumes together.  You can read about Spy vs. Spy, published in Mad Magazine since 1961, here.
She was pleased that the lab coat that Dad brought home has some authentic stains!
This is only part of the haul.  The older one went out with a friend for a only a short while and came back with four full-size candy bars (plus more)!  The younger one was out longer and did a lot of trading at a friend's house so I am not sure what the original haul was.
The good news was that there was a wonderful rain that started about 9pm so we couldn't hear any of the parties in the neighborhood.  The bad news was that we did not have many visitors (<150) and now have a lot of extra candy.  May we all have such problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment