Since I started this blog for my dad I will start with three things he enjoys - swimming, biking, and running.
The school district created a four-day weekend and I decided if I went away for two days I would still have two days to do laundry and other joys of being a grown-up. I bought a ticket to visit my sister and even though I was gone for less than 48 hours it felt like a real vacation.
I think it is the first time I have ever forgotten to pack a swim suit! I didn't really forget it, as in I meant to pack it but didn't. It didn't even cross my mind that I would have a chance to swim. What was I thinking?
I wish I had taken a picture of my sister's garage, which has a beautiful variety of two-wheeled vehicles - almost one of each kind. Lucky for them, we drove right by a couple of free contraptions. After circling around the block and checking them out the smaller one made the cut and has found a new home.
 |
| I love that the name of the street is imprinted in the sidewalk. |
Since I am trying to get a good time for the Turkey Trot I didn't want to miss my Sunday run. Staying in the Sunset neighborhood means I just have to walk up the street and cross into
Golden Gate Park.
 |
| What a pleasure to explore a new place! |
No comments:
Post a Comment