Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Things

The truth is that I have so many good things in my life!  I have so many good things I can't find time to sit down and post or sit down and do much of anything.  That is why my good thing of the day was that my daughter made a delicious dinner, thanks to this cookbook.
The ingredients are all Trader Joe's items, but you could get them anywhere.  For example, it may call for cooked rice or cooked lentils, but today I had the raw ingredients so I made them myself.  R. did everything else.
We enjoyed an arugula salad with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and lots of lemon juice.
These are grilled lentil wraps, which were written up on this blog.

I set the table and D. cleaned up while listening to the concert in the park a block away.  I have a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment