If you look carefully you can see the weather on the left (13ÂșC) and the time on the right (21:08).
The webcam is based here, but don't tell since it isn't very Danish. It considered an invasion of privacy if you can recognize someone (unlike other places with closed-circuit cameras all over).
Last year I was surprised to see construction in this area and figured they must be strengthening the walls. What a surprise I had when I saw that people were walking on the project. Thanks to facebook I was able to ask all my Danish friends if they knew what was happening. Turns out the project was an accessible dock with information about animals in the harbor.
I think you can make this large enough to read the history of the project.
Here's another view (with one of the new sculptures).
Do the strings keep the gulls out?
(Permission asked to take picture of child.)
He almost caught one!
another sculpture
Seal with Calf by Aase Frimodt Jensen
When I get back it will be nice to check the webcam and know what I am looking at.



No comments:
Post a Comment