I went with a friend to Ranch 99 Market. I love imagining what I could cook with the huge selection of fresh noodles, spices, and canned delights. It is a little sad that the American
I wasn't sure what Ramune Flavor meant and after looking it up I am still unsure.
It seems a bit like saying Fanta flavor.
How can someone resist Hello Kitty seaweed?
I also felt obligated to try Garlic Danish Victory.
A. wants to celebrate his birthday with a lot of friends and talked about buying food a membership warehouse club. He had never heard of similar stores that don't have memberships so we visited one. more entertainment.
In each aisle we had to ask, "If you could buy only one candy/cookie/flavor of ice cream/etc. what would you choose?" Amazing how entertaining food can be. I chose Junior Mints and D. chose a new kind of M&M (did you know there are more than two kinds of M&Ms?). A. couldn't choose.




No comments:
Post a Comment