Friday, January 24, 2014

Fads

Last weekend my son had a friend sleepover and they used a Rainbow Loom to make bracelets together.  The next day he played with a friend and made a bracelet with him and his brother.  On Sunday he played with another friend and made a bracelet with his friend, the friend's brother, and the friend's sister.  How many craft fads reach boys and girls?
my fishtail bracelet
I've heard that some local schools have banned the sale of them, but last I heard our local school is open for business (five cents for a simple bracelet).
my son's wrist - more typical
Guess who is asking for his own rubber bands?

1 comment:

  1. A while back I saw some kid asking for little rubber bands at the craft store for bracelets and I asked them how it worked - I hadn't heard of this at all - I now see kids wearing them, but our kids aren't into them (yet?)

    ReplyDelete