Thursday, December 5, 2019

November Leftovers


Loving ofrendas in the village

High school production of 26 Pebbles


Another work picture

One of the four polling places in town had limited parking so a shuttle was set up.

Such teeny tiny pots, thrown on a teeny tiny wheel.

I saw the artist painting this truck at the beginning of the month and

then saw the finished product a week or two later.

Organized wrapping paper and ribbon drawer.
Very satisfying task.


Imagine you can see the snow on the mountains in the background.

I have been wanting to take this picture for a while. There was a house here that is now on the Pitzer campus, but some day they may also take away the step that has the house number embossed in the concrete. For now it is still an empty lot.

Did I mention the avulsion fracture and seven stitches?

Why was I worried that we would not have enough food?

No comments:

Post a Comment