Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Big Holiday in Town

It is a little hard to be motivated to write a post about the Fourth of July when there is a video that captures it better than any pictures I have.




I feel funny ending the post there so I will share a few photos.

Flag is out
No picture of the run, but it was my fastest in six years. Despite running only twice a year, D. still beat me.

My first shift was volunteer at the little kid water slide.
I was so distracted by kids going only halfway
up that I did not feel the earthquake.

My second shift was here, my favorite spot.
Anyone can speak on anything as long
as there is no nudity, profanity, or sales.

If can't read this send me a message and I'll send you a larger copy.

This was my favorite booth in the park.
I am always happy to see Uncle Sam.

 
Because I was speaking at the fireworks event
I was allowed in early and set out blankets.

Here's my fan club while I was on stage.
Thanks, Jeff.

Even though I botched it and the show started three
minutes early, I thought it was a nice finish to the day.

1 comment: