Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Still Happy

I love my Little Free Library. I joined an online group of other library stewards and I am little worried (e.g., one person's birthday wish was to have friends come over to organize the backlog of shelves and shelves of books in the garage). Some people curate their collections for different events. This is shark week on a cable tv channel (which my family members knew!!) and some people not only have shark books but also buy related toys and food for their libraries. I am not there yet (although I do have a little backlog - don't tell).

This book reminded me of my dad, who suggested the same of idea of asking people across many fields for their rules of thumb. This is the 1983 edition but the most recent one is only ten years old.
If you know your old friends' phone numbers by
heart you can still consider it your hometown!
Also in the library is a yearbook from 1937!
I found this in a little library by a senior living home and wondered if someone was cleaning out belongings. I loved looking through it then put it in my library and I hope someone else will enjoy it.
The grocery store has a little library now!

I love my Little Free Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment