Loved everything I saw but there was so much I didn't see at the LA County Fair.
 |
| We cycled there and parked right by the art center. |
 |
| Nice woven cover on the bench - art everywhere. |
 |
| I had never been inside the grandstand, where they usually have a special display that cost money. This year the theme was esports and it was a lot like an arcade. They also had comfy chairs and fifteen-year-old magazines to enjoy looking through. |
 |
Of course we had to see the competitive table settings. This was the winner, but it wasn't our favorite. |
 |
| I also like the displays of weaving, quilting, pottery, and fusible beads(!). |
 |
| I always enjoy the kids' collections, but A. cynically pointed out it is just stuff the parents bought. One lucky kid had a collection of Playbills from musicals! This display of Harry Potter fusible bead projects was met with approval. |
 |
We were given counters so we could vote. "Would you rather... live by the shore of river or coast of an ocean? ...be in charge of the oceans or the skies? ...take a road trip on Route 66 or Pacific Coast Highway?" |
I forgot to take pictures in the building selling the world's best pillows, the world's best peeler, the world's best sneaker cleaner, etc. I also forgot to take pictures of food - funnel cakes, fried onions, turkey legs, and grilled corn on the cob. I guess I'll have to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment