Thursday, September 6, 2018

Unlike Iceland

I have already been back to the fair!

I rode by myself and donated school supplies to receive a complimentary ticket. Such a deal. It was fun to wander on my own for a couple hours before cycling home.

The power was on in the art gallery so I was able to see the rest of the exhibit.

I thought this looked like a fair.

One display had a Route 66 theme with something from each state.
This represents Texas.

This was part of California.


This stone structure was in the same area. One person suggested that it was leftover from an era when this area was undeveloped and it was along a hiking trail.

A friend hates the crowds but loves the flowers so I went into that area for the second time ever.
I am not sure what this shows but I liked it and sent her a picture.

I still didn't make it to the farm or forest area. I guess I'll have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment