I am tired of the doing the
Cawthorne head exercises and am looking for new ways to teach my body to adjust to changes in the vestibular nerve system. One suggestion was to change from sitting to standing and turning around in between. That was an effective way to make me dizzy. Another suggestion was to look around a lot while walking, which I also tried. It felt like good practice for riding a bike. Any movement that involves stooping, stretching, and aiming, like bowling and basketball, would be good.
 |
| I decided weeding would be a good activity. |
 |
| Most of the weeds were the type in the middle, but there was a little variety. |
 |
| Just as the rain is good for the weeds, it is also good for the garden. |
I don't know if that was enough stooping and stretching, but it was good to be outside, the yard looks better, and I was happy to chat with some neighbors.
No comments:
Post a Comment