Life goes on along Route 66, which is Foothill Boulevard in Claremont.
![]() |
| The dentist office is still being built. |
![]() |
| The bank building is for sale, but I am not sure what is happening to the bank. |
![]() |
| Two years ago some incredibly ugly signs were added in front of the Old School House were put up, which I wrote about here. They were removed this week. |
![]() |
| The Burger King about a mile from house closed. We never ate there. |
![]() |
| The Goodwill that is close to the Burger King is closed because of a fire, but they are still taking donations. |
![]() |
| The biggest change is in the urban forest. Many trees are being removed and replaced with climate appropriate trees. |
![]() |
| Some trees take too much water and cause damage to the sidewalks and also drop enormous limbs. I'll miss the shade! |







So that is what is going in there! Dentist office....I always wonder every time I drive by. They sure are taking a long time to get it going. I heard BK is being remodeled...sometime...I wouldn't recommend eating there - ever.
ReplyDelete