Sunday, January 11, 2015

Not much

It is hard to find blogging material when one is at home most of the day.  I could tell you about watching Hoosiers, which was so-so, reading Keith Knight's book (The Complete K Chronicles), or cleaning the mail bowl (no surprises).  I am doing my exercises and taking my medications.  Not so interesting.

Two new things have happened.  I drove both yesterday and today and it was fine.  I haven't tried the freeway yet, but I think I could.  I wouldn't go in the fastest lanes but I could go with the flow and change lanes.

July 2014
I was able to go for a longer walk and today I spent 30+ minutes on the stationary bike.  I am not supposed to do any lifting or anything strenuous so I just gently pedaled as if cycling along the South Hill Rec Way in Ithaca, minus the beauty.

I still have fuzzy times and my eyes are still adapting to the different drops, but there is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment