How to say this? You might not want to read this if you don't enjoy reading about a woman's menstrual cycle. Is that too much information already?
My son collects license plates and when we go to meets there are often people wearing shirts with a license plate theme.
 |
| one example |
In my experience at about a dozen meets, these people are never women. There are almost no women at the meets and they wear regular clothing. When I attend these meets I feel like I am the only one in need of feminine hygiene products, which includes reusable pads (like cloth diapers for women). So why do you think someone would make a cloth pad with license plates?
 |
| This item can be ordered here. |
It is such a masculine theme (in my experience) in an exclusively feminine product. On the other hand, it is good to break from stereotypes and go beyond expectations. I wish the seller much luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment