When the annual theater schedule arrived my daughter said she would be happy to see Twelve Angry Men. We were able to pick up some tickets at the school's fundraising auction so we were all set.
First we had dinner at Tender Greens, which was close the theater and just the kind of food I wanted. R. tried the harvest salad, which included many local fruits, and I had the roasted vegetables over a baby spinach salad. Mmm.
I loved the art in the restaurant, which was done by Chris Reccardi (a tv animator). It had a local focus and somehow combined the past and future - like watching the Jetsons.
| rose-themed crosswalk |


what a great night out - restaurant, theatre, bookstore - all my favorite things! So glad you two enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI added this one to my wish list:
ReplyDeletehttp://shop.reccardi.com/in-pursuit-of-ms-froste-1/
I've never seen any production or movie of 12 Angry Men