![]() |
| On St. Patrick's Day I found this grocery list stuck in the grocery cart. I felt slightly guilty keeping it since when I lost mine not long ago I was very sad. |
![]() |
| There was a guy who collected found lists and turned it into a book. |
People used to post their found lists to his website, but that seems to have passed. Here is a little summary.
Things learned
More people than I thought like onions. Mayonnaise is difficult to spell. So is banana, apparently. And anchovies. And yogurt. A lot of people cannot spell very well. I try not to make fun of them too much. That’s not true. I make fun of them. A lot. Some people buy weird combinations of things or leave funny messages on the lists. It makes for an interesting collection. I used to think my handwriting was lame. Now I don’t. And lastly, very few people leave their grocery lists in the cart like they should!
Feel free to send me the lists you find.


No comments:
Post a Comment