Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I Won!

There were only three people running for two slots, but I was still happy to be elected to the school site council, a state mandated committee.  I received a letter of congratulations and an agenda for the 6:30 a.m. meeting. Careful what you wish for! But I love this committee, learning a bit about budgeting of supplemental and discretionary funds, and some of the workings behind the scenes.

The same day I had a 6:30 a.m. meeting I received a package from the CicLAvia people. They had selected a winner for the bag of swag and that person never responded (maybe concerned that it was a phishing scam?). I was happy to be the second pick and to receive these goodies!

I have no plans to buy a lottery ticket in hopes of making it three in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment