Friday, December 18, 2015

Food

I don't like to take pictures of my meals, but there are still plenty of opportunities for food photos.  Here are a few, not in any special order.

I am not so fond of marzipan, but I do like to look at the creative ways people use it.

I love lemon gelato, but the Kinder flavor and Ferarro Rocher flavors caught my eye.

We lots of dried beans for sale and cooked beans in jars,
but in the market someone was selling cooked beans.

Such cute animals, but this was not a pet store.

There was amazing variety at this store.
I had so much fun looking and ended up buying a single serving of yogurt.
The person who worked there did not speak English but still was able to explain the difference between the full-fat and fat-free versions.

And for those of you who prefer meat over dairy.

I know the local TJoe's has chopped vegetables for stir fries and such,
but this struck me a little different.
We found some vegetarian-friendly restaurants, had a few casual meals, and generally enjoyed not making meals for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment