Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Great News!

This has been my routine for the last few weeks:

Morning

  • use the pulley in two different directions
  • use the stretch bands three different ways
  • push my arm back using a yard stick
  • ice my shoulder

Noon
  • use the pulley in two different directions
  • use the stretch bands three different ways
  • stretch my shoulder manually
  • ice my shoulder
Night
  • use the pulley in two different directions
  • use the stretch bands three different ways
  • do the I, T, and Y stretches
  • ice my shoulder
Today I checked in with the physical therapist and showed off my progress.  It changed everything so now I have a new set of exercises and am required to do them only twice a day!  They include modified push-ups and using the weight room!  The big news is that I have permission to swim!  He asked me to take is slowly and liked the idea of sprinkling in a length here and there.  

Now that I may swim I hope I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment