Monday, April 23, 2018

Fluke

Is there a word for the term when you learn about something you had never heard of and all of a sudden it appears again? That's what happened today.

I heard the radio announcer talking about the LA Yarn Crawl (which I wish I had heard of before) and about collecting all 28 pins from all around the county.


Then I was running errands on my bicycle and right by the rack I saw a pin. I picked it up (hoping it was from CicLAvia), turned it over, and saw a pin that had been given away from Make One in the town to the west.

Maybe I should do a blog post on all the things I find on the side of the road.
Like this, right next to the curb in the left-turn lane on the way home from the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment