I started running on campus twenty years ago and some things have changed.
 |
| Hens have been on my route for a while the coop has a little window where I can drop things off for them. I finally defrosted some vegetables the tenants left in the freezer. I am not the one who gave them persimmons, which are seldom around the house long enough to go bad. |
 |
| I watched this area get marked off and then watched the process of it being created, but I would never have guessed it was a putting green until I saw it. I have seen someone using it once, but maybe early in the morning is not the best time practice putting. |
 |
| The biggest change was the replacement of my favorite porta-potty (always available, always clean). I should probably find out if they are unlocked early in the morning before nature calls. I know the needs of the students are a higher priority than mine, but I am still a bit sorry about the change. |
No comments:
Post a Comment