Thursday, April 16, 2015

A few blocks away

In January I mentioned that the dentist office was still being built.
It is now open for business.

It's great that they kept the style of the old sign and it is nice to have a business on the corner 
instead of having it sit empty.  I am not so fond of the fact that they over water.
I also find it odd that the entrance is only on the side street and the exit is onto a major boulevard.

The problem is that the painted arrow directs people leaving the parking lot into oncoming traffic.  There is no no-left-turn-sign.

Right across the street is another business that has an entrance on the side street
and an exit onto the boulevard.

They also have no no-left-turn sign, but they do have an arrow showing the flow of traffic.

I hope people pay attention and that there won't be any accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment