My son attends the least diverse elementary school in the district so we have search for a little variety, but sometimes it finds us. A letter arrived announcing an exhibit at an L.A. County library about 15-20 minutes away. The focus was Black History Month and included autographed photos, stamps, album covers, and license plates.
It wasn't a large display and I am guessing the people highlighted were chosen based on availability of paraphernalia.
 |
| I had no idea there was an Obama license plate! |
 |
| Many of the autographed photos were personalized. |
 |
| No autograph from Prince. |
 |
| Sorry about all the reflections. |
I also wonder how the person setting up the display got the different plates. Maybe a request on the
ALPCA site? Or maybe on eBay?
Afterward we explored the library, which was made better by the fact that anything we checked out could be returned to our local library, which is also part of the
L.A. County library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment