A neighbor shared a
New York Times article about a license plate exhibit at the
Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles. A similar article was in A.'s
ALPCA magazine so we were well read before deciding to visit. I was excited until I realized that everyone else going wanted to stay and look at cars much longer than I thought I could be patient. So off went A., a friend, and D.
 |
| This seems to be the new way of enjoying a museum - photograph everything! |
 |
| And they're off... |
 |
| probably faster in this car (nice that they have cars the kids can climb in) |
 |
| fuel cell vehicle |
But where are the pictures of the license plates? Sorry, D. didn't take any. You can check out some other blogs
here and
here if you want to see some.
No comments:
Post a Comment