I was asked how I decide what to post on Facebook and what to post here. I don't have a list to help me decide, but since a little blurb on Facebook got no reaction I feel the need to go into detail here.
I would like A. to keep up his language skills so usually he watches a soccer/football news program in Danish, but that is produced only weekly. To find something else I usually go to dr.dk, the national radio and television site. There is a children's channel and I can see a list of videos if I click on the
last week's tv link. When he was home after having a tooth pulled he watched an entertaining game show that takes place in a school (Ramasjangskolen), but I couldn't find that so I found
Uncle Shrimp and the Children's Mailbox.
If you have been reading The Economist you might remember that we should be
looking to Nordic countries to know the future, so here it is.
 |
| smoking! an unkempt beard! |
 |
| public urination! cigarettes! |
 |
| fireworks! |
 |
| dancing toilets! |
 |
| men in underwear! |
No comments:
Post a Comment