Monday, December 10, 2012
Found
Good things came in threes today. The towel that seemed to have disappeared between the clothesline and the house appeared under the guest bed, where I would have sworn I had looked a thousand times. A sock that had been missing for weeks appeared. (I am not sure if this counts as being found, but when I told David it was too bad I was still missing one of his gray socks he said that he had an orphan sock, so the sock I had classified as an orphan was really the match!) The last found thing was A.'s water bottle, which had been left at school last week and had not shown up in the lost and found the few times I checked. The school sent a reminder to parents to check the lost and found before vacation, after which everything will be donated. David looked this morning and there it was. So satisfying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment