Friday, December 28, 2012

Books I haven't read

My older sister posts books she has read, but the truth is I don't read many books.  I feel lucky to read the NY Times each day and later I read a page of a magazine before I fall asleep.  I read thirty-three books while were were overseas (not including books I started and didn't finish), but I read two or three books last year.

My daughter is an amazing reader.  I love finding books for her to enjoy.  Here are some recent ones.




Last night she started this, and said it is entertaining.



She asked me to read this, but I haven't started it yet.  I'll keep you posted.



2 comments:

  1. I've read a few Gaiman books, and I quite enjoyed Good Omens. I like his books for audiobooks on roadtrips too.

    I cannot recommend REAMDE enough. I read very few books too, and it's my favorite of the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny - I told R. that you recommended a book called Read Me. R. asked if I was sure, because it might be REAMDE. Oops. She said she'll ask her cousin about it.

      Delete