Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In the beginning

Twenty years ago today David and I had the following conversation.

D I lived in Cleveland.
J  Me, too.
D I lived in Cleveland Heights.
J  Me, too.
D  I went to Roxboro.
J  Me, too.
D  I lived behind Steve Soltz.
J  He is working for his dad now.
D  I was friends with Phil Hoyt.
J  His family moved to New York.

A few more like that.

D  I invited Elana Clavner to my birthday party because we had the same birthday.
J  Your birthday must be May 25th!

Then David knew I wasn't making up all the other stuff.  We got together to talk about the good old days and now we are living happily ever after.


1 comment:

  1. The amazement of meeting up again outside of Cleveland Heights pales in comparison to my amazement at your memory. I'm so glad your paths came back together!

    ReplyDelete