Monday, May 9, 2022

Transportation

It is not always true that I enjoy the journey as much as the destination, but during my last trip there were some parts I enjoyed.

We had a long layover in Denver but D. knew
about a patio with plenty of places to sit

and a good view.

We brought only one bike on the trip (which D. and A. were able to repair).
A. had his own bike and was able to borrow one for me to use.
The weather was ideal, the trails were fantastic, and our tour guide was the best!


We rented a car but on my last day I got to take a train to the airport.

Bye, Philadelphia.


I took the Rapid from the airport for the last part of my trip.
Two different transit systems in one day!



It was nice enough weather to use my Ohio bicycle.

No picture of a car, but here's a view of the
art museum on the drive to the airport.


Stadium Mustard in airport!

Planes, trains, automobiles, and bicycles - another great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment