Tuesday, December 14, 2021

So Satisfying!

Finding something that was thought to be lost, putting in the last piece of a puzzle, and reaching the highest level of the NY Times spelling bee. Now there is another thing to add to the list.


My parents have a well-used Master Lock but did not have the combination.

They even have a collection of these little papers that
came with the locks, but none for the lock pictured above.

I watched some videos about cracking a lock (picking, breaking), but I could not get them to work. Mom suggested calling Master Lock, but I could not imagine that could work. Of course, Mom was right - they can help. 

Option one was printing a form and having a notary sign that the lock was not attached to anything. Second option was taking the lock to a retailer and have them call on our behalf. The last option was to take a picture of the lock to prove it was not attached and send the serial code from the back.

We chose the last option and got a message back saying it would take 7-10 days or longer, but the company would send the combination.

Less than twenty four hours l got the combo (which
I recognized as my gym locker from junior high).

So satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment