Thursday, December 23, 2021

More Joy

I had so much fun looking through old posts to see what I had written about swimming pools. Sorry to everyone who doesn't like reading about swimming pools because I saw that there were lots of posts about lots of pools. Here's another one!


Don't bring any valuables, Dad said.
I knew I wanted to bring my phone to get a picture,
which is why I was trying to open the lock at the last post.
Guess who got a guest pass without a photo ID?
Dad is a persuasive guy (plus, I was in the system from last time).


I love this pool. I had my fastest high school swims here.
I saw some amazing swims during the DI Men's nationals here.


Lots of the pool records set then still stand.



It was great to swim with Dad, great to swim inside (the smell!),
and great to look up and be able to swim in a straight line.

Today was a treat, too. I had my regular swim with the team,
but couldn't resist another tiny swim because the pool is set up long course!

It is not as easy to swim in a straight
line, but it wasn't a bad view.

No comments:

Post a Comment