Monday, August 30, 2021

Slow Learner

 I spent time at my parents' house and loved going through old treasures. It was so much fun, but made me wonder if I am holding onto too many things (just kidding, I didn't wonder because I know the answer).


Junior high school instrumental solo and ensemble medals 

a coin purse and its contents (penny is from 1949

theatrical playing cards

So there I was, flying home with luggage a bit more full than when I left. I didn't really need a napkin when drinks were handed out 

but I could see it had an Olympic logo.

Then the next set of drinks came by and 

different napkins were being handed out!
I had to have one of those, too!

Some of my dear readers will be proud to know that in the end I actually used the napkins and did not save them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment