Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Bad News, Good News

 Fortunately, our family likes to experiment (although we did not try avoiding the letter L on December 25. No L Day, get it?). Today we went twelve hours without using screens.

After landing a trick on the skateboard, giving me a haircut, and feeding the neighbors' cat, there was not a lot to do so we went for a drive. The fortunate part was thinking to look to see when A.'s driving permit expires. Unfortunately, it expires next week.

One of the first things I did when I got on my computer was to read about how to renew a driving permit. What a pain! Fortunately, the DMV extended the expiration day for all permits expiring before December 31, 2020. Unfortunately, it expires in January 2021.


Fortunately, the DMV extended permits expiring after December  2020, too.

So lucky! I thought it would be a good idea to make an appointment right now, even though A. has not finished all the behind-the-wheel training. 

Unfortunately, the DMV is not doing car driving tests
(and I am not planning to help A. get a motorcycle driving license).



Stay tuned for the next round of Fortunately, Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment