![]() |
| I am still reading this but will definitely finish in the next few weeks because there is a discussion of the book as part of the library program. |
![]() |
| Our social justice group started discussing this, but I can read only a bit at a time because it is such a difficult subject. An investigation of the rental market in the area by a local radio station pairs nicely with this book. |
![]() |
| I am about halfway through this but will finish soon since we have a discussion scheduled. |
![]() |
| We went to hear this author and a friend let me borrow her book. It is very entertaining and I find myself turning to it even though I should be finishing my other books! |
I hope next time I post about books I will have a whole new batch to write about.




I read Maybe You Should Talk to Someone and really enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete