![]() |
| from SaveTheKales |
I know it is silly to drive to LA to save the world by not buying another plastic bottle, but it was more to support the mission and to explore.
My friend wanted coffee so we walked along Figueroa and I'll have to go back because I only got a few pictures. Later I learned that there are fourteen different mosaics representing the past and the present.
![]() |
| We saw the real Chicken Boy but not the mosaic. |
![]() |
| After coffee we walked back on Monte Vista St. and I poked my nose in a couple places with open doors. This looked a little like a store, but when I researched it later I learned that, "Seth Bogart’s New Ceramics Shop Wiggles Is an Installation as Much as It’s a Store." |
What a great way to spend an afternoon!





No comments:
Post a Comment