Friday, January 24, 2020

Not Very Exciting

What has been going on?

Last week I donated platelets while watching this move.

We were going to watch a movie at home on Friday but instead went to sleep before 9pm.
Long week!

We went to a Jewish Bat Mitzvah (including prayers in Hebrew) and a Presbyterian memorial service (including scripture readings in French and Thai).

On Saturday evening we all went to a new-to-us movie theater and saw Ford v. Ferrari
It does not pass the Bechdel Test, but it was entertaining.
On Sunday I did something I have not done in years, maybe decades.
I bought running shoes that were not Brooks. I hate getting new
shoes and wondering if I made the right choice, but I hope they work out.
On Monday I went to Huntington Gardens with a friend.
Stay tuned for the blog post about updated internet service,
to be written when my blood pressure returns to normal.

The rest of the week was work and meetings for me, finals for A., and a conference for D.

The other big event happened here. We went to the DMV without
an appointment and now we have a permitted driver in the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment