Saturday, September 7, 2019

More from the Best Location in the Nation

I used to take classes at the art museum on Saturday mornings, which I loved!
The Gathering Place

Swedish Modern Design 

Motawi tile from MI
It has been remodeled since my childhood but I still love wandering around and visiting the gift shop.

I did not do a great job of taking other pictures, but if I had I would have taken one from the world's best indoor mountain bike park, a wonderful pool that will soon celebrate its 100th birthday, or the restaurant I went to twice. I did take a picture of my dad's office that he is emptying after fifty years with the institution, but I decided not to post that.

I did snap a picture of A. and his friend, who was visiting his grandparents at the same time (not a coincidence), loading the kayaks so they could paddle around the local lake.

The last picture was on the way to airport.
I did not bring any cheap gas home.

Bye, home of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment