Monday, June 10, 2019

Morning adventure

 
It was hard to find a coffee place that was not a chain and the first one did not have decaf for my friend. Turns out this one didn't either, but it looked more interesting.

Next stop was IKEA.

Thank goodness for coffee in, coffee out. Otherwise I would not have had the chance to use a new kind of dyson hand dryer.

There were lots of things I did not buy.
In addition to their regular blue bags
they had rainbow bags (this is
not one, but the logo from their website).

I might have bought this bag if I had seen it.
I did not buy any paper napkins.



Or hourglass sand timers.

Or wooden birds, two color options.

For the first time I got to go into these aisles.
I did buy onions.
Nice vacation without all the driving or lines at the airport.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite use of Ikea bags

    https://twitter.com/EdTommasi/status/872924881993781249?s=20

    ReplyDelete