We have done the local ride before, but this time only D. and our neighbor did it because the neighbor had signed up for 100km and I was not interested in going that far. I did ride to the start with them, which I was glad to have done. Afterward I took the bike path home and got to see the improvements (still some sharp turns, but there are two new sets of lights)
![]() |
| And they are off! |
![]() |
| Right turn at Sixth and College |
![]() |
| I hung out and rang the cow bell to cheer on the riders. I got lots of thumbs up, thanks, and even a, "That is music to my ears." |
![]() |
| The finish The flags look backward because everyone else was taking pictures of cyclists starting and finishing from the other side. |
![]() |
| Finisher's medal |
It was beautiful weather and things did not go completely as planned, but everyone made it home!





No comments:
Post a Comment