My school year is a lot like last year. I hang out with Z. while her mom teaches 60% time at the school down the street. The great news is that she is comfortable in the bike trailer so now we explore! We usually visit our neighbor's hens, then maybe look for turtles at the botanic gardens, color and have a snack at Trader Joe's, and maybe spend time at the library after visiting mom during recess to have some milk. I love playing with the old toys, reading favorite books, and getting paid for having fun.
![]() |
| spring 1993 |
![]() |
| September 2014 |
It is always busy with back-to-school stuff around our anniversary, but I took time to look through the wedding album (and wedding scrapbook and pre-wedding scrapbook).
My days are also filled with shuttling of children, volunteer duties with the schools, observing the school board, and editing the newsletter for the League of Women Voters. It is true that I waste time on Facebook, reading other blogs, and reading about potential sabbatical leave cities.
Add a little grocery shopping, laundry, and dealing with the mail and you have a full day, but there is still time to host visitors so let me know when you're headed this way!


No comments:
Post a Comment