I have no idea how many times I have been to Boston, but I had never been to Harvard's Museum of Natural History. Even with restricted vision my uncle did a better job driving and parking than I ever could have. It is easy to see how Boston drivers got their reputation.
 |
| a favorite in the museum |
 |
| Yes, this is really all glass. |
 |
| There were about three rows of glass flowers, other plants, and cross-sections. |
The museum was amazing, but also a little overwhelming with so many birds, so many beetles, so many mammals, so many minerals.
A. had a chance to play at my uncle's squash club (formerly a mansion) and R. and I went to the library. Twice.
 |
| a whole section of maps |
 |
| and a whole drawer of bicycle maps |
My aunt cooked a fabulous meal and the first and second cousins hung out.
 |
| Sorting cars by make |
 |
| and graphing the results. |
 |
| All the cousins played Apples to Apples. |
There was time to watch some Harry Potter and then it was off to bed before our last full day in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment