Friday, June 6, 2025

Old Train Station

 

I never knew about the Santa Fe Depot in
San Bernardino until I saw it on a stamp.

I decided it would be fun to ride with the toddler I care for and we were both looking forward to it. It was a bit of a rough start because our train was cancelled, 

but we enjoyed watching lots of other trains.

We eventually got on, thanks to the conductor who pulled a big piece of folding metal that became the ramp for rolling the stroller onto the train.

Do you see the stamp displayed in the background?
No one else was there so we had poking around inside.


Right through the door by the shoeshine stand is the women's waiting room.

It was a perfect place to have a snack.


The model of the depot was a big hit.




We had fun exploring outside, too.




We had some good views from the top of the bridge over the tracks.



Then it was time to go home.


Next up, a trip on the city bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment