Monday, May 19, 2025

Flags in the Neighborhood

This house near the Catholic church was flying the Vatican City flag after the death of the pope.
The flag with the blue shield says Dominus vigilabat, "The master was awake."


I saw one California flag, which was one more than I expected.

Blackbeard flag, but the person living there said it was a for a musician, whose name she could not remember. Maybe Adam and the Ants?



US and Israeli flags, and Easter eggs



Bisexual Pride, Abide No Hate,
Progress Pride, and Give a Damn

Progress Pride, Greenland, Ukraine, and Canada

Pride, We the People Means Everyone,
Peace/Equality, and a US Peace flag from Vietnam era


Sons of Liberty (Rebellious Stripes) and Two-Spirit Trans 



Pride and All Are Welcome/Cleveland Heights



I saw about ten of the new People's Flag of Cleveland which was supported by the city even though they did not adopt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment