| It started with a morning walk and catching the moon in Skyspace. |
![]() |
| The weather was great so I squeezed in a load of laundry (in the background). |
| I went to the Sycamore Talent Show and got to hear the act I had been looking forward to. This group of students sang all the states and their capitals (same song as performed here). |
After bringing in the laundry we drove with D's parents to a church in South Pasadena
![]() |
| where they stayed for a concert and we went exploring. |
First stop was the public library.
| It warmed my heart to see a display of a child's collection, which is something. my library did when I was a child. |
| The library has both a mural and statue by Leo Politi. For better or for worse, the Friends of the Library bookstore was closed. |
From there we explored the neighborhood,
| admiring many homes, |
| but being surprised by the lack of drought-tolerant landscaping. |
The historic soda fountain was closed so made do with a French bakery.
| Oops - our regular minifigs were at home on their new tandem. |
We finished the day with dinner at a deli. The rye bread was the best I had had in SoCal.


No comments:
Post a Comment