Thursday, September 12, 2024

Go Team

Last April we made plans to go to a baseball game to see the Dodgers host the Guardians.

Maybe you can see the scoreboard showing that it was 103°F in the first inning.


I had frozen lemonade, which is the same thing that helped me deal with the heat at the Atlanta '96 Olympics.

I hadn't been to the stadium in a long time and enjoyed seeing everything.

decorations and events for Hispanic Heritage month

"Los Angeles Dodgers" in Japanese

Japanese, English, and Spanish

shadows



I loved that the museum had the old wooden seats and this turnstile, which brought back memories of Municipal Stadium.


"Cleveland Dog - sausage topped with french fries, coleslaw, and barbecue sauce"
Not anything I have ever heard of.


The highlight was greeting all the people with Guardians jerseys and hats, especially the person who went to my high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment