Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Like an Old Friend

 The LA County Fair has moved to May and the weather is significantly cooler.

It was good weather for cycling, there
was a bike rack, and it was being used.


Shopping is popular with some people. Here are things I did not buy.

A flag, even though I may get an Ohio or California flag one day.

totally fried anything

I did see someone who had bought this.

I did not buy a Dodgers casket.


I usually spend my time seeing things I had seen before, but this visit I saw Clydesdales for the first time.


My old favorites include
competitive table setting

also known as tablescaping.


I also like the crochet, embroidery, and other textile projects, but I took only one picture!?!

People can bring their projects
and sit and work on them.


I like going to the art center, but this year's exhibit did not capture my interest.

The last stop was 
the G-gauge railroad, which I have never examined, but always like visiting. I just learned it is open during the year, too.


Definitely worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment