Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Things I didn't buy on vacation

 

an English Tour de France magazine with socks 
(now available on eBay)

I did not buy this nougat even though I had been looking all over the US for it. No one even knew what I was talking about. I will have to enjoy using it to make Danish Christmas candies this year and not think about how easy it is to get in other places.

There was a great thrift store right by our last stop and I loved this enameled cast iron dish that is a perfect match for a larger yellow one given to us by D.'s parents. It just didn't make sense to buy something so heavy. At least I have a picture.



I would have bought one of these yummy dishes at
IKEA but someone else was not keen on the idea.



Miffy!

I could have bought stickers for the Euro Cup. Later I
will decide whether to buy any for the World Cup, men's
this fall or women's next summer. Or neither.

I took a picture of this because even though I didn't buy it I definitely want to.
If you want to receive a hand-painted postcard just let me know.

So many Moomin things I didn't buy. Stay tuned for future post.

So much Milka!

I didn't buy bicycle candy.


And I didn't buy cigarettes in Germany,
right where gum and candy is sold in the U.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment