Monday, September 13, 2021

BE-LEAF fundraiser

 

On the first day of school parents were not allowed into the
classroom and had to watch their kids from the edge of campus.

Some parents left the fence and
headed to the park for a social event.

From the fence I could see new signs 
BE-LEAF in friendship
BE-LEAF in equity
BE-LEAF in kindness
BE-LEAF in yourself

I didn't think about it until last night when I
was upstairs and could see a car outside our house.

I could hear voices and as they walked into our yard I asked what they were doing. It turned out that a friend had supported the school's fundraiser and had our house BE-LEAFed, meaning about ten signs were placed all over our yard, which were supposed to be a surprise in the morning. Too bad our windows were open to catch an evening breeze.




No comments:

Post a Comment