We had some time to explore before the main event
![]() |
| so we toured the neighborhood to find little free libraries. |
![]() |
| I loved wandering around and connecting with my people, leaving a book and taking a book. |
![]() |
| And what is a trip without a stop at the public library? |
![]() |
| Even our housing came with a shelf of books and a sign reading, "Feel free to take a book." |
The one thing I don't have a picture of is the place I spent the longest.
![]() |
| Powell's Bookstore was so overwhelming I forgot to take a picture. I thought about buying A. a role-playing game book. I eventually found the section and it was so enormous I couldn't figure out how to pick one. If I make it back I will be more prepared. |





No comments:
Post a Comment